Dermaceutic Oxybiome Cleansing Micellar Water
MAINTAIN SKIN BALANCE WITH OXYBIOME
Oxybiome is a must for your evening skincare routine. It’s a soap free, no rinse cleanser that contains a microbiota regulator in the form of micelles (oil molecules), niacinamide (B3) and zinc gluconate to effectively remove make-up and purify the skin and support the skin’s natural microbiota.
What is Skin Microbiota?
- Also called cutaneous flora, it represents all the micro-organisms living in the skin.
- We all have a different microbiota as it ensures a healthy skin.
- It is composed of viruses, bacteria and fungus.
- It is present in the superficial layers of the skin, in pilo-sebaceous channels and in sweat glands.
- A set of external factors and internal factors threatens the balance of the microbiota which can create skin disorders: such as dullness, uneven skin tone, appearance of redness and acne spots.
Many external factors such as pollution, stress and even wearing a mask can affect our skin’s microbiota. That is why it is important to understand how it works and what we can do to balance it. The repeated exposure to air pollutants causes harmful damage to the skin. Pollution induces an inflammatory reaction which affects the skin and accelerates skin ageing. This is why it is important to clean your skin regularly.
The benefits are:
- 3-in-1 makeup remover, toner, and cleanser
- Formulated for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
- Effortlessly removes all makeup, including waterproof mascara
- Can be used on the face and eyes
- Instantly refreshes and soothes tightness
- Doesn’t strip the skin of essential oils
- Soap-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic formula
- Oxybiome has been dermatologically tested.
- It has a proven excellent skin tolerance
- Fragrance free
- Vegan (meaning that none of the active ingredients come from animals)
- Made in France
- No animal testing has been performed on the final product
or 4 fortnightly payments with More info
Directions of Use
Oxybiome cleansing micellar water is especially adapted for people with imperfections and redness. The formula is gentle enough to use twice daily, and you will love how soft and clean the skin feels after use. Besides, there is no need to rinse it off.
Microbiota Regulator – helps maintain skin’s natural pH and fight against external factors that affect your skin. This start ingredient is a blend of natural components that provides a variety of nutrients to reduce skin redness, imperfections and inflammation by supporting skin microbiota.
Zinc Gluconate – a well known sebo-regulating agent that minimises the appearance of enlarged pores and accelerates wound healing. Recognised for its antiseptic properties, zinc is useful for acne-prone skin.
Niacinamide – soothing and anti-seborrheic active, known as vitamin B3 or vitamin PP, that helps to reduce the appearance of acne-prone skin, sebum production and redness.
Surfactants – essential cleansing agents in micellar water. Oxybiome have soft surfactants which make it suitable for sensitive skin and eyes.