No PONG – Original – Cosmetic Skin Co
Original Bicarb Formulation with Original classic fragrance
- A ridiculously effective, super-natural, bicarb based deodorant
- The Original classic fragrance is fresh, gender neutral lemongrass and citrus, with a hint of vanilla
- Keeps you fresh for up to 12 hours, and is completely aluminum, triclosan, and paraben free
- 35 delicious grams equals a month of armpit odour free living for everyone around you
No Pong is a little different to most conventional deodorants, but it’s just as easy to apply.
It’s more like a lotion or a cream – just apply a pea sized amount to each armpit.
No Pong uses all natural ingredients, that are extremely effective at reducing smelly armpit bacteria, along with delicious coconut oil and beeswax to keep it there all day, as well as ingredients designed to absorb sweat while allowing your skin to breathe, rather than simply blocking pores using aluminium salts, as traditional antiperspirant products are designed to do
Unlike other easily dissolvable deodorants that may wash off onto your clothes during periods of high stress or heavy exercise, No Pong remains with you to keep you smelling fresh and feeling confident all day
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your order and delivery.
- The above pea-sized amount is a guide that we find works for most people, but every body is different. Less is more, and you should only need to use enough to create a thin, invisible layer. You can vary the amount up or down from here to find an effective balance, but we’ve found over the last couple of years that a pea sized amount is about right for most people.
- No Pong sticks to skin, not clothes. But as with all deodorants, waiting a few minutes for it to absorb and not using too much should minimise any transfer onto clothing. Ensure it’s rubbed in well and absorbed and you’re good to go!
- No Pong is finished off with an all natural botanical fragrance that is designed to be light and refreshing, yet subtle so it will work perfectly well on its own, or with other fragrances, you might like to use in combination.