THE BEST MICROBEAD-FREE FACE & BODY EXFOLIATORS
What would you do if you found out your favourite exfoliant contained tiny plastic particles that have a severely damaging effect on not only your skin, but the environment too?
Plastic Microbeads are tiny plastic particles found in many exfoliators.
They are flushed down our drains every day – entering the environment & destroying it.
- Damage waterways & the ocean
- Destroy marine life
- Absorb toxic chemicals like a sponge
- Enter the food chain (i.e. you can end up consuming them)
- Environmentally friendly
- Serve as a better exfoliant
- Have other beneficial properties on the skin
8 trillion microbeads enter our waterways EVERYDAY
– that’s enough plastic to cover 300 tennis courts!
DID YOU KNOW?
Over 10 prominent countries
have banned the use of microbeads but Australia is yet to enforce legislation.
Choose skin and environment conscious brands that leave out these tiny, pesky plastic particles destroying our waterways with environmentally-friendly exfoliators.